Earth Day is April 22 — a day to remember how fragile our planet is and how important it is to protect it. This year’s theme: Restore Our Earth.Here are some things if we all
Earth Day: How can I make a difference?
Dated: April 6 2021
Earth Day is April 22 — a day to remember how fragile our planet is and how important it is to protect it. This year’s theme: Restore Our Earth.
Here are some things if we all committed to at home would have a tremendous impact on our planet:
• Select appliances with high energy-efficiency ratings.
• Repair leaky faucets (Five drips a minute equals 262 gallons a year!).
• Use reusable grocery bags.
• Consider a drip irrigation system.
• Clean refrigerator coils.
• Use cold water when washing clothes
• Purchase wool dryer balls (these are amazing!).
• Unsubscribe from catalogs and junk mail lists.
• Set your printer to print two-sided.
Join me in celebrating Earth Day right at home in the smallest of ways! And as always, please reach out if I can help or serve YOU in any way.
Want to go one step further and make an impact outside your home? Join me and the team at Curri Properties for a beach clean up on April 22nd! We'll be cleaning up at Hightower Beach, and Nance Park. For all the information you need, follw Curri Properties on Facebook or Instagram! Or just give me a call on (321) 960 9241!
Hi! I'm Lois Davidson, a REALTOR in Brevard County, Florida. If you're looking to relocate to the Space Coast, or you're lucky enough to already live here, give me a call for all your home buying, sel....